There are several benefits that CBG does offer. CBG seems to have the advantages that cannabis provides to the body without the inclusion of THC.
• Antibacterial & Antifungal: Both of these properties are not only good sterilizers in terms of killing bacterial and fungal infections but also ads in being a proper treatment for MRSA.
• Cancer-Fighting Properties: While CBG is no cure for cancer, it does contain many antioxidant properties that are known to counteract the early development of certain types of cancer. In other words, people who take antioxidants regularly have a lower chance of contracting certain types of cancer.
• Greater Sense of Wellbeing: This is a condition created by the effects CBG has on the mind and body. You are not necessarily healthier, but you are more relaxed, comfortable, and have a greater ability to focus. Add to this the anti-inflammatory effects of CBG, and the result is a greater sense of wellbeing.
• Stimulation of Appetite
• Addresses Gastrointestinal Disorders
• Reduces Inflammation
• Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
CBG may not be as popular as CBD yet, but it will be very soon. If you are looking to add potential health benefits to your daily routine, then adding a CBG supplement may be the answer.